Saturday 17 December 2016

EFFING WEEK

  I am once again very, very, very sorry for not posting in, let me see... WHAT THE HECK!!! TEN DAYS!!! I HAVEN'T POSTED IN THIRTEEN EFFING DAYS!!! Billions of bilious blue blistering barnacles!!!

  I'm sorry, I had to get it out, it's because I have had plenty of ideas and events that I have wanted to post about, but sadly (here I go again) I have not had time. Also, I've been really pissed about the stupid images in my last post, as you can see here:



  Everything about it just gets me cheesed up!! The stupid flashing red triangle is just... why... why the hell do they need to put that there??!! Now let me explain why that thing is there. So, I made the Picture of the Day picture with the website Lunapic (there I gave credit to it), and I copied my finished product onto Oh Ya Fun Station. After a few minutes, this thing comes up, like holy crap!! Chill with the hostility! So I have been thinking, since I don't have a lot of time (as I always say), I think I should change up "The Picture of the Day". It will become more of a "Picture of the Week", and the post will be made on the weekend, sound good?? Also, unfortunately we are unable to give the "gift" or "reward". So it will be comprimised to only a shout out, which is also good, right?! 


  Turns out ths post is getting way toooooooo loooooong, soooooooo I'lllllllll cuuuuuuut itttttttttt hereeeeeeeee. I "couldn't" resist.

  Stay on Oh Ya Fun Station for the next post!!


No comments:

Post a Comment