Thursday 27 October 2016

Stressful into Cheerful

How is it going everybody, hope you're doing well or at least better than I am today. I have had a very tiring day and I have loads of homework... again.


On the bright side of the day, I went to an art class near my house. I have learned a lot from the classes, and in case you didn't know, art/drawing is one of my hobbies. The art class is called Freehand Art, here is a picture of the place:


We were practicing with watercolor and made color wheels on paint pallets. We used different pigments of colors, such as crimson red, lemon yellow, sap green, aquamarine blue and many cool colors.

As a note to my readers by the time I make this post it will probably be on Thursday 27 October, but it was intended to be posted on the day before that. So, sorry for any confusion that this might cause.


No comments:

Post a Comment