Friday 28 October 2016

The Moment Everyone is Waiting for...

Hi everybody, Today I'll be telling you guys about the Halloween events at my school today. We have a school dance that happens during the last two periods of the day, but a few of my friends and I won't be attending it. The reason this is, because there were many choices of things that we could choose from during the two periods, such as going to the library, computer lab, playing (stupid) board games and other options. Naturally, my friends and I decided that the dance would not be too interesting, so we picked the computer lab.


Another reason the computer lab seemed appealing to me is that I could make posts during the time I was there. Ok, enough about me... As we all know Halloween is coming in THREE days!!! Like the procrastinator I am, I still do no have an exact costume, so that is still on my checklist. I am thinking about wearing a Slender Man's suit and tie, and then over that the cloak of the Grim Reaper. The idea of two costumes came from a friend of mine, he helped start this blog, but I have lost "connection" with him. Two costumes allow you to visit the same house twice without the owners recognizing that they have given you candy before. As a disclaimer, I am not encouraging anybody to "steal" or "trick" people, so you should do this at your own risk. 

Speaking of candy what is your favorite candy?? Mine would be Coffee Crisp!!



 I have to go now, see you guys in the next post... when I am in the computer lab.

No comments:

Post a Comment