Sunday 23 October 2016

Toast to Autumn Festival

  Today I went to this festival called Toast to Autumn, and it was pretty fun. It is located at Lithuanian House 1573 Bloor St W from 12-7pm. The admission was free and got plenty of cool things. I got a tote bag from the free spin and entered the raffle. Each person got two free raffle tickets and you could win one more from the free spin. There was pumpkin carving, button making, tons of giveaways, a free photo booth, video game tournaments and lots of other things to do.





  There was a stand that sold Pokémon cards one by one. As an old Pokémon Trading Cards collector, I was tempted by two rare cards for $2.50 total. That was pretty expensive, but they were in mint condition, so I decided to buy them anyway.
Don't miss out on the next post, where I tell you what cards I bought!!

No comments:

Post a Comment