Thursday 3 November 2016

Halloween!!! (late...)

I am so sorry everybody for not being able to post since Halloween. If you didn't know, I am still young enough to go “trick or treating” or as I like to call it… loot collecting. On October 31, I collected a fair amount of sweets. An adult would say it should last me a month and a half but I am pretty sure it will last me less than a week!! I personally love eating candy, I will sneak some into classes, keep some in my mouth on my way home, munch on candy when I do homework and spend all my extra change on it.

Halloween was a great excuse to get lots of candy and having it all for free! I know Halloween has passed already, but here are a few hacks and tips that you can use if you go trick or treating next year (they are not in a specific order):


  1. Always carry a bigger bag than you actually need, because people who hand out candy tend to give you more if you have less in your bag/basket.
  2. Empty your bag into something that is not visible to the person giving candy, since if you have an empty bag/basket they will pity you and give you more. this is similar to the previous tip.
  3. You can put tape on the palm of your hand, so when you pretend to take one piece of “sweetmeat” you actually sneak a handful.
  4. This hack is a classic, but if you don’t already know, here it is. You can bring multiple masks along with your main costume, this is so that when you go around a block that gives good quantities and qualities of candy, you can collect candy again and again. If you are lucky enough, after many different masks put one on that you have already been seen with, and use it again (many owners don’t remember who you are or if you have been there already.
  5. This tip you should already know, go trick or treating earlier!! This way you beat the competitors and have more time to stash up.
  6. I am personally unable to use this hack, but if you are young, you can bring a stuffed animal or even a pet. Dress your little "friend" up and give it a bag/basket. Candy handing people are sure to think that this is cute or adorable and give extra candy to your pet/stuffed animal. In the end, your pet/stuffed animal can't eat the sweets.. so it's yours!!

Image result for trick or treaters

Happy Halloween (kind of??)!!!

Stay tuned for the next post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment