Saturday 7 February 2015

Dinner...

Burpppp!!!

Just finished dinner with a "few" major spill... It was rice, noodles, soup, stuff like that. I had to eat in a bedroom! I mean what the heck??!!! It's just kind of unsanitary and there's no table, so that increases the chances of spilling! No wonder the babies came in and walked all over my food. Well I did accidentally knock over a bowl of soup onto a yoga mat, but I only had to clean it up a bit of since I was mostly in the wash room. At least we got pizza after the spill. Right now I'm sitting on a mini couch in one of the rooms. The only other kids and "things" are playing with the babies.

 Thank god I don't have to be in the other room (no offense), since the babies keep whipping the wooden Jenga bricks and play-dough all around the room. Ding, another Pixel Gun 3-D notification. I'll be making another post about the epic game. Off to do some Pixel Gunning!🔫 Bam, bam...

No comments:

Post a Comment