Monday 9 February 2015

What is this??!!!

Cheap Crayons

I found a small box of old crayons for this art project we're doing in class. The point is that we are going to glue a row of old crayons onto a piece of board and blow-dry the wax crayons. The crayons melt and colourful lines will flow down like vines... BUT these crayons are made out of HORRIBLE wax, you can smell the stink from ten meters!! The brand is something called "KIDS-KRAFT" more like "FART-BOMB". It spells terrible!!! I wish that there could be a software that can send and transfer smells, that's a cool idea!! I can make DOUBLE the money than simple abstract writing... Instead of trolling Bill Gates with billions of dollars, I could double OR triple OR quadruple OR quintuple (I don't know the rest...) all the money in the world!!! $_$ Nah, just kidding, people would just over-prank each other by farting into the transferrer and send it to their enemies. ANOTHER IDEA!!! Wow I am mad tonight... I could steal a fart gun from one of Gru's minions (if you don't know who Gru is... Here's a few links - 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Despicable_Me)

I would take a thousand blast in the machine and send it to my ARCH-ENEMY!!! Gotta go now!! Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment