Friday 6 February 2015

In school

So I'm in school right now...


 Dunno. Doing what most people would do. No, not doing stuff on an IPad, 'cuz that's sorta risky, which is exactly why I'm writing in Times New Roman. But that's excactly what puts the Oh Ya in Oh Ya Fun Station: skipping school while in school. I'd rather be watching hyperactive chipmunk right now, but my blog right now only has 27 views, so this will hopefully boost it by 1. Or 2. Or 5. Or 50. Or 5000 if I "go Pewdiepie".    Or just refresh the page a few thousand times. 


For now, I'm gonna test out autocorrect. Green Jenny Niebuhr idea the hired dishes tetra retractor ditsy drive Hyde. (I just mashed around on the keyboard) Wow. I think the story of Junny Niebuhr should be published....... Oh wait; I can do that ^_^
Let's continue the story: hike tribute fit union facility day yesterday Hague dry tic tac daisy duke jaggy hart grief greeting and hug it in yi grit n high Hun yttrium Iglesias iffy faucet fly you warthog the end.

Interesting..... This would be a real awesome job. Making "kids" books by "abstract" after all, kids books can be read in like 20 seconds, and "the end" was added by coincidence. Well, I guess that also means I could write novels as long as all the Harry Potter books combined. I'll make billions!!! $_$

Shoot my French teacher just noticed me and she is NOT happy, I repeat NO... AAAAHHH!!!!.....

That was CLOSE!!! Here's a random pic I found...



LOL!!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I'm fourteen, so yay. Second of all you're funny. Third and finally, keep it up =) -Evana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ryan. You so funny :)

    Keep posting!

    ReplyDelete