Saturday 7 February 2015

Some kinda fun...

Yay...(ish)!

I'm at a some what fun and boring party or you could call it a 7 hour group gathering. I'm the only boy here... I'm surrounded by adults, two babies and other... things. Thank goodness I have my IPad here to work on this blog and play a few games. 

Now I will demonstrate the work of abstract writing...hungry edacademy fun don't judgement democratic dandy congrats henchmen demeanor mend made djembe kidding kneeling hutch riding kolos plotted fancy drunk ostrich! Wow that exclamation mark was an amazing accident!! That's gotta waste some boring time. Anyways, my fingers are starting to hurt a bit, so I'll just play a few games... I HATE KEYBOARDS ON IPADS!!! No offense...

Oh no Imm fallllllllliiiiiiinnnnnngggggggggffgffghhttg asaaaa ssssssslllllllellkdmikoeo,eeeppppppp....

1 comment:

  1. Try typing something on Google Translate, translating it, then translating it back: like this:

    BEFORE:

    One day in Teletubby land, po threw up all over dipsy. disgusted, dipsy barfed at lala, who hurled at tinky winky, who threw up all over po, creating a huge barf-cycle, until they rank away and the noo-noo cleaned everything up. THE END!!!!!

    After:

    One day in the country Teletubby , Fu vomited on dipsy . Disgusted , dipsy vomited in lala , hurled Tinky Binky , who vomited on the Po , creating a huge turnover vomit , until they rank away and noo - noo cleaned it all . END !!!!!

    ReplyDelete