Saturday 7 February 2015

Pixel Guns 3-D

I rock!!

If you don't know what Pixel Guns 3-D is then you might as well as skip this post... Just finished fourteen rounds in survival and it only took me nine minutes! I am awesome, I think I finished the first few rounds with my battle axe. I just love seeing those flying pigs and the fat things with the giant mouth. Just so you know I have a great fast death that I upgraded to the crystal level yesterday, as I said before I have a battle axe and the knight sword. My primary gun is the best friend (which everyone has), since I use most of my coins on grenades and backup weapons. I have accidentally touched the by grenade button over fifty times, so precious coins just get wasted. 

Another thing that sucked was when I was entering the shop to get the Armageddon, since I had just enough coins... my IPad crashed!!! I was completely shocked. It took me more than a few terrifying minutes to turn the IPad back on, I'm guessing that it was a Wi-Fi problem. Back to my weapons... I have the Avalanche, Automatic Peacemaker, Combat Rifle, Ak-48... Just kidding!!! I am a... Let's say two month newb to the game so compared to my friends I'm pretty good. I am stuck at the school level in Campaign, thanks to my friend who is O-P at the game. He beat the levels from farm all the way up to school in one day!! There probably is people that are better than him out there, but he is far better than me. I might get him to make a post about something...


No comments:

Post a Comment